3/17/09

For My Grandma

Photobucket


This comic was done during the many hours spent in the Neuro ICU waiting room. My grandmother has since passed. I wasn't sure if I was going to post this or not, but it seemed like the right thing to do. I didn't know my grandma amazingly well, but we spent good time talking whenever she was around. I will definitely miss her standing up watching TV, or agreeing with the characters on said TV, chain smoking.


Thanks
John FWG








Links!
FWG MySpace
FWG Facebook
Bummed Out City Comix

No comments:

Who IS Fat With Glasses?

My photo
Fat With Glasses is really just a dude with a dream. Well maybe not a dream, but an idea. Well, maybe not an idea either, but something like that... He's really just angry and bored most of the time, so indulge him, okay?

Followers