1/3/09

Fat With Glasses #5!

Ah, Pueblo Colorado... I love thee and hate thee at the same time... I imagine this is why most people here are either pregnant, headed to jail or you know, both... a town of this size should have at least a couple fucking things for the younger crowd... oh well...

In other news (kind of) the mini comic is in the works, and we (and by WE I mean my brother Andy, myself and my good friend Paul) are working kind of hard on gettin' it out there...


I'm on Facebook now... If you care, take a look at it here

Later Skaters...
FWG




FWG 5!

No comments:

Who IS Fat With Glasses?

My photo
Fat With Glasses is really just a dude with a dream. Well maybe not a dream, but an idea. Well, maybe not an idea either, but something like that... He's really just angry and bored most of the time, so indulge him, okay?

Followers