11/13/08

FAT WITH GLASSES #1

So this is it....  almost one whole hour of work condensed into something that will be read, digested, thought about, and ultimately discarded brainwise in less than 30 seconds... I plan to get quite a few more going soon, but I made this in honor of my birthday, which is this Saturday.  The scanner that I had planned on using fucking hates me, so this was done the old fashioned way, with a digital camera and Photoshop (just like the Pilgrims did their comics).  Feel free to let me know how bad it was/is. Thanks!


send your "you suck shit" messages here:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More Damnit!

Who IS Fat With Glasses?

My photo
Fat With Glasses is really just a dude with a dream. Well maybe not a dream, but an idea. Well, maybe not an idea either, but something like that... He's really just angry and bored most of the time, so indulge him, okay?

Followers